ATTENTION! The website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
However, if you are sure that you have found a material protected by copyright, please send us a request via e-mail [email protected] or feedback form.
In your request, please specify direct download links to the material that you believe is protected by copyright and attach supporting documents.
We commit ourselves to remove any material that violates copyright within 48 hours after the receipt of the request.
Processing security is certified by the PCI DSS card industry data security standard certificate. The reliability of the service is ensured by an intelligent monitoring system of fraudulent operations, as well as the use of 3D Secure, a modern technology of online payment security.
Your card details are entered on a special secure payment page. The transfer of information to the processing company takes place using TLS encryption technology. Further transfer of information is carried out through closed banking channels, which have the highest level of reliability. Processing company does not transfer your card data to the store or other third parties!
If your card supports 3D Secure technology, to make a payment, you will need to under go additional verification of the user at the issuing bank (the bank that issued your card). To do this, you will be directed to the page of the bank that issued the card. Type of verification depends on the bank. As a rule, this is an additional password that is sent via SMS, variable code map, or other methods.
It is possible to pay for the ordered product/service by credit card online immediately after creating the order – you will see the corresponding button on the page for completing the order.
- To pay by credit card, you will be redirected to the secure payment page of the processing company. The payment page meets the latest international security requirements of Visa, MasterCard, MIR payment systems.
- In the process of payment by credit card, enter its number, expiration date, CVV code indicated on the back, as well as the name and surname of the holder and contact details of the holder of the card.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct data, and then click on the “Pay” button.
- If your bank card supports 3D Secure technology, you will automatically be redirected to the website of your bank where you will be asked to enter a secret activation code that will be sent to your phone.
- If the card details are entered correctly and there is enough money in the account, you will see confirmation of payment of the order. After which you will be asked to return to the store page.
Payment information is processed on the page of the processing center, therefore the Buyer’s card data is not available for the online store. Information transfer protection is carried out according to the technologies developed by the international payment systems VISA, MasterCard, MIR – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code, MirAccept protocols and closed banking networks guarantees the security of transactions with bank cards.